Introduction to CLASS
A half-day or full-day training where teachers learn the basics of the CLASS instrument, domains and dimensions. It is designed to help teachers learn about effective teacher-child interactions, as defined by the CLASS tool, and the ways these interactions help children learn. Introduction to Infant CLASS
Introduction to Toddler CLASS Introduction to Pre-K CLASS
- Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Time: 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Location: 501 Manhattan Blvd. Harvey 70058
CLASS Observation Training
This two-day training prepares you to identify and code the teacher-child interactions that improve learning. Attend this training as the first step in earning your CLASS Observer Certification as you prepare to code and observe classrooms. Whether CLASS data will be used for program evaluation or as a basis for professional development planning, it’s essential that the data is accurate and fair. During this training you’ll:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the CLASS measure and the ways it organizes effective teacher-child interactions
- Benefit from explicit instruction and guided practice observing and coding—all provided by a Certified CLASS trainer
- Hone observation and coding skills as preparation for the CLASS reliability test
Infant CLASS Observer Training
Toddler CLASS Observer Training
Pre-K CLASS Observer Training
- Date: September 10, 2019 – September 11, 2019
- Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: 501 Manhattan Blvd.
- There is a $ 300 Teachstone registration fee associated with this training.
Click on the "Register" link to register. Please email Janai Garrison at email@example.com if you have any challenges with registration.
Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis although we reserve the right to limit the number of participants from any one center. Teachers must register themselves using their own email address and personal phone number. This information is needed for communications to confirm registration and to communicate any changes to training logistics.
For more information on CLASS Observer Training, please go to: www.teachstone.com